Saturday, November 7, 2009

no where to go.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
pictures via flickr

I saw some photos on aritzia and decided to look at Cari Ann Wayman's (yyellowbird) photos on Flickr. She has awesome photography. You should check it out. I reaaallly need a new camera... if I only had the moonneey.

On another note, I didn't do much today. Just made muffins with my siblings, watched 48 hours hard evidence and listen to "tik tok" the whole day. Have you heard it? It's by Ke$ha, I think the same girl who was  featured in that Flo Rida song. Though she sounds really different.

Anyways, thats what I did today. I took out my weave yesterday (if you didnt know yes - i did have a weave) and my hair is nappier than nappy. It's rediculous. But I missed having my natural hair. Although it hurts when my mom even touches it with her hands, I missed it. I'm thinking about relaxing it one last time and then trying to let it grow, if it ever will. If it's dead - which I'm pretty sure it is. I'm going to have to chop it all off. My mom won't let me though. And I have no idea why. It's pretty annoying.
So..tomorrow's my homework day. Joy. I have a speech to do about confederation in Canada. I hate public speaking. My face gets all hot and I start forgetting my words and replace them with "ummss" and "likes". This should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment