Monday, November 2, 2009

Mondays: Just Make it Work

Goodness I hate mondays. It ended up raining while we were playing football in my P.E. class. Just perfect.
Anyways, I had a spanish project finished today and it featured a blogger I admire a lot. Delmy Rivera of Fashion Bananas, the assignment was to describe 2 people who you think are inspirational and yourself. I picked Rihanna and Delmy, ha. So this is what Delmy's side looked like since - she wanted a picture:



Photobucket

I would've taken more but I had to get to school. And my teacher has it now so I can't take a picture of the whole thing now. Ha. I kind of rushed, so I don't expect to get a good mark. I hope you liked the drawing Delmy!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
wearing: h&m divided tank, random tube top as a skirt, urban outfitters beanie and american eagle stockings


I hope everybody had a happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment