Saturday, November 14, 2009

i'm sucha, sucha lady..

This is a short outfit post, and what's been going on lately.


Photobucket
wearing: prada bag from value village, vintage lace tank, SWS moto jacket, almost famous jeans
 

I went shoe shopping with my mom (ended buying nada though). After that I went to the doctor cause I've been having the worst sore throat ever, I found out it was strept throat (I'm not sure how you spell it, haha). This has been the 6th time I've had it? The doctor said that I may/should take my tonsils out. I guessed they're unusually large, which is why I keep getting sore throats.

I really don't want to  have my tonsils taken out, I've never been in surgery before, and I intend to keep it that way. But then I hear about being able to eat nothing but icecream and think that it wouldn't be that bad. Then there's the fact that I'm a workaholic. And I'd hate to have to stay in bed instead of going to school, I hate being behind in school, it's way too stressful.

In other news, I'm out of money. AHH. I need to start working again, I'm going to try applying at H&M. I'd love working there, it's one of my favourite clothing stores. I lost an envelope full of my resumes though and I really don't want to type up a new one. I saved one so hopefully I'll be able to email it to myself.
Eeneeways, I hope everybody is having a great weekend so far! The weather here is greaat (a bit of sarcasm there).

PS: Have you guys heard any of the Rihanna songs yet? I love Russian Roulette, her best yet. In my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment