Tuesday, October 20, 2009

why can't you talk about the weather like normal girls?

^ Quote from the movie "Miss Potter" that we watched during social studies. Meaning today was a bore. When I got home my mom bought me boots. Which I needed, desprately:


Photobucket
Photobucket


Ugh, I've gotta sweep my room. Lmao.

I don't know how I feel about them, I don't like the fact that they're soo poofy and fluffy but they're soo soft and comfortble. And they look cute on my feet so, I guess it's okay. I think I'm going to cut the pom-poms off though.

I'm going to a friend's (Carla's) birthday party on Saturday, we're going for dinner at a korean all you can eat restaurant. I've been eating a lot of asian cousine lately. I hope I don't get sick, ha. I'm not used to eating it so much. And when I did, I'd end up with the stomach flu. Pretty annoying cause I like it so much. But anyways, I'm wanting to find a dress on Friday at F21 :). So I'm excited.

The next week is our Halloween dance. I don't think I'm going, not in the mood to stress over what costume to wear, etc. I wanted to be MJ or a nerd. Hardd decision if you ask me.

What is everybody else planning to be? I'd like to know :)

2 comments: