Friday, October 16, 2009

random ramblings..

I haven't been blogging since the beginning of September so I thought I'd just blog about what's been happening.

Forever 21 is O-P-E-N!!! Finally! I didn't realize it was going to open so early, I'm really excited. I was too scared to actually go on opening day cause of the mob that would be there so I'm planning on going next week. One of my friends told me that they were out of stock so that's pretty upsetting. So is the canadian dollar -.-

Hmm, oh! Though my parents would kill me if I ever dared buying anything from aritzia (because of the high prices) I looove whats out right now for F/W 09. I need a new job damnit. I'm planning on appyling at H&M.



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
OVERSIZED OVERSIZED OVERSIZED = must have!!!
photo credit: aritzia.com


Thank god it's Friday forshizzle, lmao. It's my friend's birthday party and we're going skating - joy. I haven't skated in umm... a year? And I suck at it in the first place, I'm scared out of my mind that I'll get my hand sliced from the blade or something, yeah sometimes I don't think straight. I'm obviously going to post pictures of us falling on our asses and laughing our heads off. Maybe you'll get a laugh too, haha.

Well Seinfeld is on, which means I'm offf. Have a great weekend!

PS: did you guys hear about balloon boy? I think the whole thing was an act, and the dad really scares me, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment