Saturday, October 17, 2009

so baby don't worry, you won't be lonely ..

Skating was.. awesome. I guess, haha. Clearly I had no idea what I was doing but I didn't fall! Nobody did, lmao. Of coarse I couldn't stand up right on my own but I still think the whole thing was success


Photobucket Photobucket

First, we went for sushi at this place called Tentatsu. Really good service.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Birthday girl on my right :)

Photobucket Photobucket
wore: almost famous jeans, random tank, stitches moto jacket, aldo owl necklace
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
So sushi, skating, and a stewie icecream cake = epic night, I had too much fun, haha.

4 comments:

  1. wow looks like u had so much fun with the girls! I LOVE SUSHI! ;) and your owl necklace. i have similar ones. it's soo cute.
    click here to visit me at mode junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i couldn't finish it there was so much sushi. but it was good :). my favourite necklace id have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Amazing cake. I love Stewie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, he's an adorable little devil haha

    ReplyDelete