Wednesday, September 2, 2009

human nature

I went shopping today, because it was a need. I haven't gone in 3 weeks? But I didn't want to go alone, and my shopping buddy was sick so, when all else fails - what do you do? You go with your little brother of coarse.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We walked around the mall for a while and then went on robson for lunch at wendy's. During that journey to robson from the mall, I almost lost him twice, he get distracted so easily. It's annoying. But anyway while he was stuffing himself all I had was a shake which filled me up really quick. After that we shopped around robson, well..kind of. I didn't really find anything I liked that would be on budget, I hate being on budget.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to aldo accesories and I found this bag on sale: $30 which I still think is a bit much, but it was worth it. I love this bag, I've been trying to find a shoulder bag for the longest time and I've finally found one. My mom got upset though cause I wouldn't be able to hold any of my books for school in it, but I can always get an actual backpack, this is just my - going out bag, lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

At the end of the day, I got 4 pairs of jeans, a top from H&M and some sweatpants that I needed. My brother got 2 tshirts, lol. He spent 42 dollars. and I... I don't really know, 80? Which I think is really good.
I'm going again on friday, I think. I need to gt school supplies and what not since school starts next Tuesday. I need pantyhose too. I just can't find any that are plain black cause prints are so stylish right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment