Friday, August 7, 2009

the beach is where it's at!...and the pool.

Long time no posting. I feel really bad about that, lol. Having a job is the most stressful thing ever, yes..more stressful than school! I have no time for friends, which is why I was so happy last saturday that I actually got to go the pool. It's only been my second time this summer, how unbelievable is that? Rediculous. Tomorrow I'm going shopping on Robson tomorrow and hopeing for some neat stuff!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I went with my friends Joelle and Lili, and my little brother. Goodness, it was so hot. I was burning, I'm kinda glad that is getting cooler, but now it feels like it's November.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Skipping rocks, Lili got nine hahahahahaha, my brother was so pissed about that. I tried to do it to, but I sucked so I just threw them instead.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fun hot day overall. At the end of the day, I realized Joelle and I's nailpolish both matched our swimsuits :D. Too bad we can't do it again since it's too cold.

Tomorrow, like I said, I'm going shopping with my friend Jameela. My hopes is that I find a fringe bag and some great sales. But I'm extremely bad with barganing so I'm worried. Haha. TGIF! Happy friday people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment